Sunday, March 14, 2010

Roadtrip? More like blows.

Maria, Dan, Bethany, and Joel are headed on a roadtrip on Tuesday night to Sunny California.

I'm jealous.  It's going to be a blast.  Those guys are the best.  That being said, here's a list of reason why Wisconsin is going to be so much better than California.

Knotts Berry Farm?  More like blows.
Max's house?  More like blows.
Road trip with cool people?  More like blows.
San Diego?  More like blows.

Absolutely legitimate arguments.  I dare you guys to try and argue that.  Maria, I know you will, but talk to Dan.  He'll explain how these are unalienable facts.

Plus Wisconsin has the power to reunite John Hanson and Derek Cohen.  Something electric happens when we are near each other.  Something completely Heterosexual and electric.

Wisconsin on man.  Wisconsin on.

There are 4 tickets left for the Derek and John annual Brewer's Birthday Bash.  You guys should RSVP now and just come.  Seriously.  Just do it.

PS.  I updated my own blog, finally.  Http://www.derekiscool.com

4 comments:

  1. i don't know if self-promoting your own blog is allowed here. but nice try.

    i'm also EXTREMELY jealous that I'm not going to California! gosh. if only the most important paper of my degree wasn't due on friday. but, you know, i hope you guys have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like blows? More like blows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh.

    Did you guys see the object I added to the upper right? Derek Cohen Is Cool.

    And a link to my blog.

    Sorry. I'm trying to get my website to be page one in google. It's not easy.

    I need Joel's help.

    ReplyDelete