Friday, April 9, 2010

brought to you by your awesome friend who is graduating in 14 days

(Ali is her name, in case you were wondering)

For some reason BYU is still letting me graduate.......yeah, I can't figure it out either.

BUT, since it IS happening, I was thinking maybe we could have a little party of sorts (I know, throwing a party for myself. very self-centered). But really, it would be nice to see everybody before I leave! I was thinking maybe next Saturday night? I know there's a Bee's game, but maybe after that is over? Some ice cream or something? Or another day works too :) As long as I get some super awesome friend time before I leave on the 24th.

thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Ali. You aren't throwing yourself a party. Just be patient, and realize you have an awesome group of friends that KNOW you are graduating, and wouldn't feel right if they DIDN'T already have something planned.

    Or maybe we are just a bunch of jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Ali! Way to make us all feel like horrible friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i have the bestest friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete